Would you like someone to talk to regarding a current issue that is bothering you? Have you been trying unsuccessfully to make an important decision, but feel confused and stuck? I can assist you in gaining clarity by talking out and thinking through an issue and the various options. We can also bring in the body’s wisdom to assist you in gathering more information on which to base your decision.
Life presents challenging situations for each and every one of us and there are many choice points throughout our lives. Sometimes a bit of support is needed to gain perspective and to be able to move forward. It is a privilege for me to be able to walk alongside you on your journey, even for a short while.
(Currently California residents via telehealth only; services available in North Carolina sometime in 2022)
Psychotherapy, counseling, and life or relationship coaching for individuals, couples, families, or small groups
- Free initial 15-minute phone consultation
- Single session
- Brief (2-10 consecutive or intermittent sessions)
- Long-term intermittent work (every 2-4 weeks)
- Telehealth via video or phone (currently for California residents only)
Supervision for associates working towards licensure
- Fees will be discussed and set during an initial phone consultation
- Sessions are 50 or 75 minutes long
- I currently do not accept insurance, but am willing to write a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for out of network services
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): I am a provider for Claremont EAP , Empathia EAP, and Sutter EAP. Request services through your employer’s EAP.
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
– Lao Tzu