We all yearn for human connection; this connection is vital to our emotional and physical well-being throughout our lives. For a newborn child, healthy brain and physical development is dependent on a strong bond with a parent or parents. As children grow, they become more independent, yet they still need the presence of and close connection with a primary caregiver to flourish.
In a couples relationship, a strong loving bond nurtures each individual’s emotional and physical health as well as each person’s unique growth and creativity. Authentic and clear communication is crucial in all relationships. Often, though, challenges arise in relationships. If you choose, these challenges can be times of growth and change, to broadening one’s perspective, and deepening your connection. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, I assist individuals (adults, children, and adolescents), couples, and families in creating meaningful, satisfying and vibrant relationships.
(Currently California residents via telehealth only; services available in North Carolina sometime in 2022)
Psychotherapy, counseling, and life or relationship coaching for individuals, couples, families, or small groups
- Free initial 15-minute phone consultation
- Single session
- Brief (2-10 consecutive or intermittent sessions)
- Long-term intermittent work (every 2-4 weeks)
- Telehealth via video or phone (currently for California residents only)
Supervision for associates working towards licensure
- Fees will be discussed and set during an initial phone consultation
- Sessions are 50 or 75 minutes long
- I currently do not accept insurance, but am willing to write a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for out of network services
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): I am a provider for Claremont EAP , Empathia EAP, and Sutter EAP. Request services through your employer’s EAP.
The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.
– Thich Nhat Hanh