We all yearn for human connection; this connection is vital to our emotional and physical well-being throughout our lives. For a newborn child, healthy brain and physical development is dependent on a strong bond with a parent or parents. As children grow, they become more independent, yet they still need the presence of and close connection with a primary caregiver to flourish.
In a couples relationship, a strong loving bond nurtures each individual’s emotional and physical health as well as each person’s unique growth and creativity. Authentic and clear communication is crucial in all relationships. Often, though, challenges arise in relationships. If you choose, these challenges can be times of growth and change, to broadening one’s perspective, and deepening your connection. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, I assist individuals (adults, children, and adolescents), couples, and families in creating meaningful, satisfying and vibrant relationships.
I serve California, New York, and South Carolina residents via telehealth only and North Carolina residents via telehealth or in-person.
Psychotherapy, counseling, and life or relationship coaching for individuals, couples, families, or small groups
- Free initial 15-minute phone consultation
- Brief (2-10 consecutive or intermittent sessions)
- Long-term intermittent work (every 2-4 weeks)
- Telehealth via video or phone
Supervision for trainees and associates working towards licensure in CA and NC (currently full)
- $200 for 50-min session, $240 for 60-min session, $300 for 75-min session, $360 for 90-min session.
- I accept some forms of insurance through Alma (helloalma.com) depending upon state of residence and my availability.
- I do not submit claims for insurance. If needed, I can write a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): I am a provider for Claremont EAP and Empathia EAP. Request services through your employer’s EAP.
The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.
– Thich Nhat Hanh