Life and relationship coaching is a way of assisting a person or persons in manifesting whatever it is that they want to bring into their lives such as more joy and aliveness, a loving relationship, a creative endeavor, or fulfilling work. A body-centered coach trained by Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks of The Hendricks Institute incorporates body awareness, movement, breath and lots of play in exploring the issues at hand and to head the client in the direction of their choosing. There is focus on present-moment experience and internal awareness while relating with others and trying on new situations. Coaching is goal-oriented and action steps are collaboratively created to attain that goal. Coaching can be done in a single session or as part of short-term or long-term psychotherapy or counseling.
Psychotherapy, counseling, and life or relationship coaching for individuals, couples, parent/child dyads, families or small groups
- Free initial 15-minute phone consultation
- Single session
- Brief (2-10 sessions) and/or intermittent work (every 2-4 weeks)
- Long-term (weekly or intermittent)
- Telehealth via video or phone (for California residents only)
Supervision for interns working towards licensure
- Fees will be discussed and set during an initial phone consultation
- Sessions are 50 or 75 minutes long
- I currently do not accept insurance, but am willing to write a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for out of network services
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): I am a provider for Claremont EAP, Empathia EAP, and Sutter EAP. Request services through your employer’s EAP.
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
– Albert Einstein