Life and relationship coaching is a way of assisting a person or persons in manifesting whatever it is that they want to bring into their lives such as more joy and aliveness, a loving relationship, a creative endeavor, or fulfilling work. A body-centered coach trained by Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks of The Hendricks Institute incorporates body awareness, movement, breath and lots of play in exploring the issues at hand and to head the client in the direction of their choosing. There is focus on present-moment experience and internal awareness while relating with others and trying on new situations. Coaching is goal-oriented and action steps are collaboratively created to attain that goal. Coaching can be done in a single session or as part of short-term or long-term psychotherapy or counseling.
I serve California, New York, and South Carolina residents via telehealth only and North Carolina residents via telehealth or in-person.
Psychotherapy, counseling, and life or relationship coaching for individuals, couples, families, or small groups
- Free initial 15-minute phone consultation
- Brief (2-10 consecutive or intermittent sessions)
- Long-term intermittent work (every 2-4 weeks)
- Telehealth via video or phone
Supervision for trainees and associates working towards licensure in CA and NC (currently full)
- $200 for 50-min session, $240 for 60-min session, $300 for 75-min session, $360 for 90-min session
- I accept some forms of insurance through Alma (helloalma.com) depending upon state of residence and my availability.
- I do not submit claims for insurance. If needed, I can write a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): I am a provider for Claremont EAP and Empathia EAP. Request services through your employer’s EAP.
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
– Albert Einstein